Duration – 4 Days/3 Nights
Price – ₹ 8,500 Per Person
- Our driver will pick you up from the airport/station and drop you off at your hotel.
- Take your time to get refreshed as you are about to embark upon a memorable journey!
- Fateh Sagar Lake – This ever-so-stunning lake will be the very first spot of your trip. Admire it’s beauty for as long as you want.
- Vintage Car Museum – We will then take you to check out the rarest yet classic collection of vintage cars.
- Ambrai Ghat – The third and the final spot of the day. You can spend a peaceful evening here and have some finger-licking street food.
- So this will mark your Day 1 in the city of lakes and you will be dropped off at the hotel by the end of it.
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast at the hotel and get energised for yet another exciting day!
- City Palace – One of the key tourist attractions of Udaipur, it will be the first spot of your second day.
- Karni Mata Temple – We will then proceed to this must visit temple that enshrines the stone idol of Karni Mata. Also, this place offers a breathtaking view of the entire city.
- Lake Pichola – Arguably the most popular tourist spot, this artificial fresh water lake will be our next stop. You can enjoy a boat ride here if you want.
- Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum – Day 2 will come to an end with this cultural institution which exhibits dresses, tribal jewellery, turbans, dolls, masks, musical instruments, paintings and – its high point – puppets.
- And subsequently, you will be dropped off at the hotel.
- Once again, start your day with the complimentary breakfast.
- Eklingji Temple – The third day will start with the visit to this historically magnificent temple. It was constructed way back in the 8th century.
- Shrinathji Temple – Our next stop will at this 17th century temple which is dedicated to Lord Shrinathji (Lord Krishna).
- Haldighati – This will be the third location on our route map for the day. Being the site of the Battle of Haldighati, it holds massive historical significance.
- Thus, this will conclude the Day 3.
- Post breakfast, you will be required to check-out from the hotel.
- Bagore-ki-Haveli – Your final day will begin with this yet another favorite spot of the tourists. It is situated right on the waterfront of Lake Pichola at Gangori Ghat.
- Saheliyon-ki-Bari – This beautiful garden in the northern part of the city awaits you to explore its beauty.
- Gulaab Bagh and Zoo – Spread over 100 acres of land, the largest garden in Udaipur will be the final spot of your trip.
- Our driver will then drop you off at the airport/station.
- The itinerary can be modified to suit your arrival/departure timings and all the changes will be communicated to you well in advance.
- The tour can also be customized as per your convenience. In that case, the price may differ.
Parking Fees and Tolls
Meals not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Entrance Fees, Monument Charges, Camera Charges, etc
Reach us at: +91-9599538362 or write us at email@example.com